PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
Your privacy is important and Lions District 5M-6 recognizes the importance of protecting the private information of our members. This privacy statement and policy provides information about the personal information that Lions District 5M-6 collects, and the ways in which Lions District 5M-6 uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Lions District 5M-6 may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including Google and/or other third-party analytics);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering and/or commenting with the website(s) (including IP addresses);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of submitting event listings and/or Directory updates within any/all District 5M-6 digital arrays and assets; and
- Any other information that you send to Lions District 5M-6.
Using Personal Information
Lions District 5M-6 may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services; and
- Publish limited information† about you on the website.
Where Lions District 5M-6 discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Lions District 5M-6 may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Lions District 5M-6 will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Lions District 5M-6 may store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and/or electronic storage systems. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information, in perpetuity.
Updating this statement
Lions District 5M-6 Websites
The Lions District 5M-6 website(s) contains links to other websites. Lions District 5M-6 is not responsible for the privacy policies nor practices of any third party.
Contact Lions District 5M-6
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Call 1 (612) 756-8895
† Acceptable Personal Information
Lions District 5M-6 will only digitally publish, by consent, limited personal information, including;
- Email address(es),
- Mobile/Cellular phone number,
- Website information and/or URL, and
- PO Box and/or Verifiable Business Address(es).
AT NO TIME WILL LIONS DISTRICT 5M-6 PUBLISH HOME/RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION OF ITS OFFICERS, CHAIRPERSONS, and/or MEMBERS. AN EXCEPTION TO THIS APPLIES ONLY TO THAT DATA DISCLOSED WITHIN THE SCHEDULE & DIRECTORY DIGITAL INFORMATION (“OPT-IN”) POLICY.
By providing your limited information (above), you are consenting (opting-in) to the distribution of such information (including name, mobile/cellular phone numbers, website and/or email addresses) within Lions District 5M-6 website(s) and/or digital publication(s). This consent must be provided in the form of an Adobe PDF document, and will correspondingly be recorded and filed with the Lions District 5M-6 Administrator and/or appointed District 5M-6 personnel.